|Event Location:||Performance Works 1218 Cartwright Street Granville Island -free parking|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Nov 25 2011
|Registration Cut Off:
Tue, Nov 15 2011 8:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||4 + hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Leader contact information.
Members & Guests, 18 & Older Only
Registration is First-Come/First-Serve
|Number Registered So Far:||
21 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|When you sign up please indicate in the "Additional Notes area" at the bottom of your sign in page your preferred area of service.
We need help in a number of areas. Section members preferred.
Booze Jockey-someone with a bclcb serve right course who can help order the liquor, manage the bar return the overage & get some help to assist
Ticket takers at the front door.
Coat & Hat check
Someone with Graphic art skills for help with posters.
Someone with access to large format printers to print posters, programs, etc.
Someone with social media skills to get the word out in areas where we might not be familiar.
Bodies for Set up & Tear down at the beginning & end of the event.
|Required Items to Bring:|
Willingness to make the Huts happen & the Soiree a success
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
a lot of enthusiasm
Section members preferred. We could use your help to make this happen in a number of areas.
• Booze Jockey-someone with a "BCLCB "serve it right" credentials who can help order the liquor, manage a small bar return the overages.
• Bar tender assistants (2)
• Ticket takers & Ushers
• Coat & Hat check (2)
• Someone with Graphic art skills for help with posters, ticket & publicity design
• Someone with access to large format printers to print posters, programs, etc.
• Someone with social media & PR skills
• People to help with Set up & Tear down at the beginning & end of the event
• People to donate and/or ask for silent auction items
• People to pick up silent auction items
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in ACC VA events.
Please review our Etiquette Guidelines!
Note: If you don't show up we will be very hurt!