|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Aug 6 2011
7:00 AM (Carpool Departure: N/A *log in for location*)
|Registration Cut Off:
Wed, Aug 3 2011 11:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||8 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Leader contact information.
Members Only, 18 & Older Only
Attendees are Pre-Screened - Trip Leader will review your background and may contact you before accepting you on the trip.
|Number Registered So Far:||
5 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|We'll be accessing the East Ridge route via the logging roads up Chance Creek on the south side of Tricouni. If we get all the way up the logging road, we'll have a short hike in and it should only take us about 2 hours to get the base of the route. If the road is in bad shape, we may have to hike for longer. The route itself is mostly 3rd class with some 4th class near the top. We'll descend via another route that's only 3rd class.|
|Required Items to Bring:|
- ice axe
- a daisy chain and biner for a personal anchor
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||0Km|
|Carpool Departure Time:||
Log in for location
Log in for directions
** Vancouver Transit Info
If you want to come on this trip I need to get the following information from you:
- Your contact phone number(s)
- Do you have a 4WD vehicle (needed for the logging road) and if so, how many passengers can you take?
- What area of town you live in (in case people need rides to St. David's)?
- Can you bring a rope and if so, what size is it? (Tony and I will probably climb using a doubled half rope to save weight)
- Can you bring a light rack?
- A description of your mountaineering experience.
- Are you comfortable leading 4th class in the mountains or would you only want to second the route? If you're not comfortable leading, I'll only be able to confirm your participation if I can find someone to climb with you.|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in ACC VA events.
Please review our Etiquette Guidelines!
Note: If you don't show up we will be very hurt!