About ACC VA
Alpine Club of Canada
ACC Vancouver Island
Varsity Outdoor Club
ACC Trip Waiver
SPEARHEAD HUTS SOCIETY NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - Thu, Mar 22 2018
Download to your Outlook Calendar
PRE-REGISTRATION MAY BE REQUIRED. Please review the event details carefully, and if registration is required and you'd like to join us, you must sign up at the bottom of this page. Non-member guests must contact the leader (see Notes below) to register. If payment is required for this event, you will be expected to send your payment to the Event Leader - payable to the Alpine Club of Canada, Vancouver Section.
|Event Location:||Howe Sound Brewing 37801 Cleveland Ave Squamish |
|Date(s) & Time:||Thu, Mar 22 2018
|Registration Cut Off:
Thu, Mar 22 2018 5:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||1 hour|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Leader contact information.
Members Only, 18 & Older Only
Attendees are Pre-Screened - Trip Leader will review your background and may contact you before accepting you on the trip.
|Number Registered So Far:||
4 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
SPEARHEAD HUTS SOCIETY,
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING,
DATE: MARCH 22, 2018 AT 6:30 PM
LOCATION: Skylight Room,
Howe Sound Brewing, 37801 Cleveland Ave
1.Call meeting to order
2. Elect an individual to chair the meeting, if
3. Determine that there is a quorum
4. Approve the agenda
5. Receive the directorsí report
on the financial statements of the Society for
the previous financial year
6. Receive any other reports of directorsí
activities and decisions during the
7. Elect or appoint directors
8. Determine whether to appoint an auditor
9. Receive and discuss proposed amendments to
Constitution and Bylaws of
10. Consider the attached special resolution to
amend Constitution and Bylaws
11. Other business
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in ACC VA events.|
Please review our Etiquette Guidelines!
Note: If you don't show up we will be very hurt!