|Event Location:||Coquihalla Lakes Lodge & Park|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Jan 23 2015, Sat, Jan 24 2015, Sun, Jan 25 2015
8:00 AM (Carpool Departure: N/A *log in for location*)
|Registration Cut Off:
Thu, Jan 15 2015 6:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||4 Days & 3 Nights|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Leader contact information.
|Member Cost:||$70.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
Members & Guests, 18 & Older Only
Attendees are Pre-Screened - Trip Leader will review your background and may contact you before accepting you on the trip.
|Number Registered So Far:||
16 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
- Carpool to Coquihalla area on Friday (time depends on whether you want to ski on Friday or not).
- Check-in at the Coquihalla Lakes Lodge Friday evening (3pm the earliest).
- Ski Saturday.
- Check-out of the cabins Sunday morning.
- Ski Sunday.
- Return to Vancouver Sunday evening.
|Required Items to Bring:|
- Bed linen / sleeping bag / pillow
- avalanche beacon, shovel, probe
- ski equiment, etc.
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||400Km|
|Carpool Departure Time:||
Log in for location
Log in for directions
** Vancouver Transit Info
Approximate vehicle expense for this event is $100.00 (calculated at total Km * $0.25, effective Thursday, July 18, 2019). This is based on the current provincial government rate for private vehicle use. Please pay your share of the cost to the carpool driver.
This is a self-organized trip based out of the cabins at Coquihalla Lakes Lodge.
Participants can select the cabin and bed they want to stay in by entering their name in this spreadsheet:|
Cabin and Bed Booking/Availability List
- Registration is not complete until you've signed up and, if required, paid in full to the Alpine Club of Canada Vancouver Section, either through PayPal, or sent to the Event Leader.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in ACC VA events.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||stay for 2 nights in Coquihalla Lakes Cabins|
Please pay either using PayPal, see PayPal payment instructions or send me a cheque made payable to "Alpine Club of Canada - Vancouver Section".
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the ACC VA on Thu, Jan 15 2015.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Etiquette Guidelines!
Note: If you don't show up we will be very hurt!